Welcome to jdrgaming.com Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 12:05 PM PDT

jdrgaming.com Forums

Forum Index > Tanks 'n Planes Unlimited > TPU discussion New Topic Post Reply
 Wildcard DC extended!
Prev Topic Next Topic

[TPU]Hellfire
 Thursday, December 08 2011 @ 01:23 AM PST (Read 2141 times)  

Junior
happy

Forum User

Oh Man! I just spent all day(well, 6 hours) playing DCX and i have to say, that was some of the most fun I've had with BF1942 in along time. Still, nothing beats good old, plain jane 1942 but it was sure a nice change and like I say, a real blast. Thnx to everyone who made it possible for people to come together and have loads of fun rippin' it up. This is the kind of stuff that makes TPU the best server around. Can I get a w00t!w00t! (lol)

[TPU]Hellfire

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Thursday, December 08 2011 @ 09:01 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

Woot! Glad you enjoyed it. Question: which do you prefer, DCFinal or DC Extended? I'm thinking that if most people prefer DCX, I'll switch to that on Tuesdays.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Thursday, December 08 2011 @ 03:49 PM PST  

Forum User

Jeff, that would be great. DC Final has its moments but giving the choice I believe most would agree on one. That one would be DCX. If you assigned DCX for tuesday then wed can still be a wildcard day for another mod TPU hasn't tried yet or be 1918 again. Either way, I believe DC Final would be boring for people after playing on DCX. EOD is also a cool mod to check out for TPU in the future, then the circle would almost be done,as in wars on TPU. I said this before "that TPU is it's own history book for WW1,WW2 and DC " and with EOD covering the vietnam war. What other server does this? Besides TPU, I have not seen one. Wow talk about being unique.

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Hellfire
 Thursday, December 08 2011 @ 04:34 PM PST  

Junior

Forum User

I have to agree with Sisko on switching to DCX tuesdays. Going back to DC Final would be like taking the
super-charger out of your car. And I like the part about being able to have the best of both worlds, DCX and
wildcard wensdays.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.05 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 12:05 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content