Welcome to jdrgaming.com Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 11:24 PM PDT

jdrgaming.com Forums

Forum Index > Everything else > War Stories New Topic Post Reply
 first war story for the blog

[TPU]Darkryda
 Saturday, December 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM PST (Read 6029 times)  

Chatty

Forum User

this is an epic story and it spans over a few years....
long time ago G berlin would come into tpu and dominate, this was before the ratio was changed and both sides had the same amount of players, he would always join the "other" side and ruin everyones game, plus u could never kill him. jeff checked him out and found he was running a cheat, he was banned from TPU.
here lately i been seeing him in the all day midway servers, and 1 day we met up again....
i was in a destroyer when a plane started to bomb me, i bobbed and weaved and eventually i shot the plane down, it was G-berlin. i thought that was cool but it wasnt over... a few mins later a battleship came in site and sunk me. i exited the ship and swam towards the battleship, eventually got on it. me being a stick hook, i ex packed all 4 seats of the ship, sat back and smoked a cig and waited for him to get out.... he came up on another destroyer and sunk it, but he also got out to repair his ship, i hit the expack and boom, it was G-berlin again!!! 2-0 so far, i got a boat and ran for my life, he poped a few shots off at me but i got away. i took the long way around to the allied fleet and sneaked onto thier carrier. eventually i got up top and 1 plane was sitting there, sbd, i layed a mine on its right wing. wasnt long it started up and exploded, G-berlin again, lol i couldnt belive my luck. i jumped off the carrier and swam around to the other side and was sneaking around the front of the carrier when i could see a dude looking over the edge, i poped him off and jumped back into the ocean, G-berlin, 4-0 so far. i swam around to the back of the carrier and climbed back upto the planes, noone was around, just a single sbd there so i got in took off. i said in chat "hey G-berlin remember when u got banned for cheating?" he didnt respond, so i said"feels good to own u now"
the map eventually ended and i only had a score of 4 kills but no deaths and i was on alot of ships, did alot of swimming, and alot of waiting for them 4 kills. and a added bonus, all 4 were G-berlin
btw he likes to play in them midway 24/7 servers, check him out, lol

Profile Email
[TPU]Hellfire
 Saturday, December 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM PST  

Junior
rockin

Forum User

That is a friggin excellent war story!!. HA! I mean, I actually got excited reading it. And talk about sweet justice! Oh, and DarkRyda........ remind me to never get on your bad side.LOL! Awsome, keep em' coming!

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Sunday, December 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

Revenge is sweeeeeeeet. Hey Ryda, remember Hitler Jr? He was another total ass-hat that got banned.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Hellfire
 Sunday, December 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM PST  

Junior

Forum User

Ass-Hat...HA! Sweet.

Profile Email Website
J.Nitro
 Monday, December 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM PST  

Forum User

Funniest moment , B.F.pirates ,and I like first time online with people, going at it 2 vs. 2, anyways I hear "run away" "run away", "run away", this skeleton guy goes running from left to right across my screen , voice getting fainter looking like the " keep on truckin " guy , It was Darkness , maybe ya had to be there , but it still makes me laugh , and the first time shooting a "gnat" , little boat / big cannon Idea: (TPU) Pirate day?

Profile Email
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Tuesday, December 13 2011 @ 06:56 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

The main problem with Pirates is that it doesn't support co-op vs. bots. Being that TPU is primarily a co-op server, I've avoided it up to now. But I think I'll run it on a Wildcard Wednesday at some point in the future.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
*GP* not-a-bot
 Tuesday, December 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM PST  

Junior

Forum User

Jeff,

Have you tried running the singleplayer version of Pirates? I've run it locally on two pc's and it can be buggy, but I didn't know if that was my machines.

Profile Email
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Wednesday, December 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

No, I didn't even know an SP version existed. I'll check it out.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 11:24 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content