jdrgaming.com Forums

Forum Index > Tanks 'n Planes Unlimited > TPU ban list New Topic Post Reply
 Another Ass-hat. Big time.

Page navigation

Prev Topic

[TPU]Sisko
 Thursday, March 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM PDT  

Forum User

Jeff, is there a auto-kick version thats in the same line of those that auto-kick when bad language (word's) are detected or when a auto kick, kicks a player for a minus score? Would be nice if the BFSM had a setup that record a player (on the right team) voting a player off (when there is only one human on to vote) a player that is on the wrong team and like count the times a player voted for that,then kick that player thats on the wrong team like after two times a vote has been cast.Btw, do you know what's up with gametracker? It will show up 30% on the site but if you go to click on it, it shows up as " page not found" even if you go there directly, same results.

Dark, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Hellfire
 Thursday, March 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM PDT  

Junior

Forum User

That sounds like a great idea Sisk. I mean, this kind of thing doesn't happen much but sure would be nice to have options when it does. Like i said though, you admins are usually not far away. I would be surprised to ever encounter this kind of thing again. As you can probably tell, I'm a little more calm and collected about it now,lol.

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Saturday, March 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

Quote by: [TPU]Sisko

Would be nice if the BFSM had a setup that record a player (on the right team) voting a player off (when there is only one human on to vote) a player that is on the wrong team and like count the times a player voted for that,then kick that player thats on the wrong team like after two times a vote has been cast.

That sounds like a good idea for sure. Add it to the growing list of reasons I want to get access to the BFSM source code. Kevin Lockitt, where are you?

Quote by: [TPU]Sisko

Btw, do you know what's up with gametracker? It will show up 30% on the site but if you go to click on it, it shows up as " page not found" even if you go there directly, same results.

I haven't noticed that, but I've been slammed by a nasty virus for the last 10 days or so and haven't been able to do much except sleep and hallucinate. I think it's finally starting to fade away now, though. Gametracker's okay for me right now. I've noticed that all of the game monitoring sites seem to have problems like this from time to time. Possibly due to DDoS attacks or just because of resource issues or server problems. I had a look at their forums and didn't see anything about the service being down.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website

Page navigation

Content generated in: 0.04 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 04:27 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content