Welcome to jdrgaming.com Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 10:14 PM PDT

jdrgaming.com Forums

Forum Index > Tanks 'n Planes Unlimited > TPU suggestions New Topic Post Reply
 TPU flying challenge
Prev Topic Next Topic

Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Saturday, July 16 2011 @ 06:41 AM PDT (Read 2266 times)  

Admin

Site Admin

How about a flying challenge of our own? Which map would we use? One with lots of bridges, like Battle of Britain? How about Gazala?

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Saturday, July 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM PDT  

thirsty

Forum User

My vote is for Gazala. DR and I was flying there a few weeks ago he was showing me his take on it and the course he came up with and it is was harder that BoB. and its way fun when you got tanks shooting at you as you fly through all the points and turns. "To bad it isn't in 3D lol." Dark, cool course man! Cool To bad the racetrack isn't coop Cry because hands down this is one map that has ever thing you can ever think of in flying! It is NOT easy.

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Monday, September 05 2011 @ 07:34 AM PDT  

working

Forum User

Hey, I was flying around in both: 4212-tebourba_breakthrough & 4212-tigers_at_tebourba today and a thought came to mind. Have there ever been a flying challenge in BG42? Because these two maps rock and "even though they seem the same" they have some cool tight turns and low bridges. I was able to fly under a lot and it is pretty cool and not so easy too. I've notice the b109 handles better in BG42 (just my own take on it) than BF42. Well it was worth a shot to bring it here, what do you guys think? I know we still haven't seen most of the heavy TPU fliers in BG yet like lotus but, BG is growing at a fast rate in terms of new players. Idea

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.04 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 10:14 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content