Welcome to jdrgaming.com Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 09:50 PM PDT

jdrgaming.com Forums

Forum Index > Tanks 'n Planes Unlimited > Cheers and Jeers New Topic Post Reply
 moongamers server banned darkryda

Page navigation

Prev Topic

[TPU]Darkryda
 Tuesday, February 07 2012 @ 11:05 PM PST (Read 8631 times)  

Chatty

Forum User

well i thought id try another server while tpu was down, i picked moongamers. its a legend server always full. i got in and its all stock/defaut set up, everyone is killing each other for a tank jeep or plane, ships were rammin each other... i asked why the server hasnt been modded up so more people can get a ride. everyone started to talk shit, telling me to leave, im a noob and all that, they even asked if i just bought this game at wall mart... reckon they dont know u cant buy it in wall mart, lol anyway i offered to show them how to improve thier server. they told me i didnt know what i was talking about cause the game can not handle more units, i suggested a stronger server, and was banned.
ask me again why i will not play anywhere else but tpu.
and to think of all the bullets(talk) that are directed at me at TPU and i wont even kick a guy half the time.
moon gamers proved its ok to just banned a guy for offering suggestions.
i think all TPU players should feel lucky that the TPU admins do not act like this.

Profile Email
[TPU]Sisko
 Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 12:01 AM PST  

Forum User

Doc, it's pretty much envy on their behalf. That don't have the skills to do what you do and so they slander and ban. In other words they maybe shameful or just don't like change and yes, your right on TPU. In fact, if TPU wasn't here then I would give bf1942 all the way up,but that's just me. Reputation of TPU: flat out awesome,we don't change our humblism, but we do change mods and maps like no other.

Profile Email Website
DracoDrake
 Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 03:49 AM PST  

Junior

Forum User

They are just jellin. I been on there and i kicked their tails in as a hehe pain in the rear sniper/demo hehe

Profile Email
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 06:22 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

Bizarre. I wish I had seen the conversation. Your description of playing on that server reminded me of all the frustration that led me to mod up TPU in the first place.

By the way, I just discovered that I have TPU server logs going back to the beginning, before the server was even TPU. Including chat. If anyone is interested in looking at them, let me know and maybe I'll put them online.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 10:19 AM PST  

Forum User

The chronicles of TPU.

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Hellfire
 Thursday, February 09 2012 @ 02:38 PM PST  

Junior

Forum User

I have to agree with Sisko. Jealousy, pure jealousy. And yes, they would have to get a stronger server and people who actually give a shit. Luckily, TPU has all that and more. "Long live TPU!" Cool

Profile Email Website
DracoDrake
 Saturday, February 11 2012 @ 08:24 AM PST  

Junior

Forum User

sounds cool jeff lol

Profile Email
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Sunday, February 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

Done. Check out the Files and Links section: TPU server manager logs (including chat).

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Monday, February 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM PST  

Forum User

EOD is by far the best new mod TPU has hosted. Players like Nitro had a wish: "Wish it could stay on TPU". Personally, I miss FH and it is sad it has so many bugs and with that, EOD to me, is one cool and stable mod that has so much in it. It hardly ever crashes (Thats in comparison to every mod TPU has, in the amount of air time EOD has been on TPU) and the maps are way fun and its user friendly even for beginners, the mod is also easy to install and set up. True..helos are a pain to fly when doing a hard turn about, but that and bots don't like to bail is the only two problems I see with it. So with that, I would like to ask everyones thoughts on EOD?

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Monday, February 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM PST  

Admin

Site Admin

I'm enjoying it so far. Choppers are tricky for sure. But overall it's fun and it's definitely more stable than some of the other mods we've tried.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website

Page navigation

Content generated in: 0.13 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 09:50 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content