Forum Index > Tanks 'n Planes Unlimited > TPU suggestions New Topic Post Reply
 Wildcard days

Page navigation

Prev Topic Next Topic

Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Saturday, July 16 2011 @ 06:39 AM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

DCFinal is now running on TPU 'wildcard' Tuesdays. The first live run will be on July 19, 2011.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Tuesday, July 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM PDT  

blank

Forum User

Jeff, I am getting MAP NOT FOUND pop up when I try to get into the game"DC FINAL" and the map is a map I have. What ver of DC FINAL is the latest one? I can not get in Cool

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Tuesday, July 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM PDT  

excited

Forum User

Jeff, to regards of the email sent, I have full client and bata verz still get map not found. But I tried another server to see if I can get in and I do. Ever heard of this before? Neutral

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Tuesday, July 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

The most recent one I can find is DCFinal 0.7. That's what I'm running on my client and the server, and I know other people are able to join as I was playing with a couple of people earlier today. If you can find a more recent version I'll use it.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Wednesday, July 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM PDT  

hopeful

Forum User

I will look into this more later but for now I'm just gonna let it be till next tuesday because I have no other way to see if it will work. You and Not- a -Bot may be right that I need a newer ver but the recent one I have is 0.7 but I look for a 0.8 ty Neutral

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Wednesday, July 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

It's all very confusing, since there are several mods and mini-mods that are very similar. My understanding was that DCFinal is a mini-mode for Desert Combat. I thought the latest version of DCFinal was 0.7, but I just checked my client and it shows 0.8 for that mod. What makes this even more difficult is that the web sites for these mods are mostly gone now.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Sisko
 Wednesday, July 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM PDT  

caffeinated

Forum User

Thanks and will be looking later for it. Nice new little TPU game tracker server ranks on the left. Say would game tracker ever be able to show rotation in mind of smaller team? Or thats one of those things its very hard to do. What I mean is if lets say someone sees TPU but also show if allied or axis is the smallest team.? Cool

Profile Email Website
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Wednesday, July 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

You noticed that too. I'm currently working on a status program that is specifically for TPU. It will show many of the same things as the GameTracker ones, but will also show the ratio and the side that humans should be playing on. I'm hoping it will also be able to indicate when the server last crashed and when the next team swap will take place.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website
[TPU]Darkryda
 Saturday, September 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM PDT  

Chatty

Forum User

i made up a list of maps, some are in my "darkryda map pack" and the others are conquest maps. i may be kinda greedy with this list as none of it has anything to do with the original ideas of TPU. its all maps that dont ever get any play, and even if you are a true hacore TPU fan, 1 day of these maps and u would be asking for them back. a small change of things can be fun, and remember it would only be "1" day. the maps in my map pack are alot of fun when you play online. me and mojo spent a good year tweeking these map and i promise you they are alot of fun. to this date only me, mojo and nitro have played these maps online together and i think its time all the TPU fans get to enjjoy these maps "together" as me and mojo intended. as for the conquest maps, these are all the maps that dont have a coop version, and are alot of fun. i also picked a few bg42 conquest maps because they got some good ones. good urban street fight action.
heres the map list...
Raid_on_Agheila Conquest secret weapons
SW_Groenland coop secret weapons
CaribbeanInferno coop bf1942
El_Rajhi_Pass coop bf1942
Faid_Pass coop bf1942
Aberdeen Conquest bf1942
Urban_Classic Conquest bf1942
The_Race_Track Conquest bf1942
Coral_sea Conquest bf1942
Invasion_of_the_Philippines Conquest bf1942
Liberation_of_Caen Conquest bf1942
4005-train_raid_at_mill Conquest BG42
4503-cologne_trainstation Conquest BG42
4504-berlin_streets Conquest BG42
4504-crossing_the_spree Conquest BG42

ok so there is the list, what do u guys think?
if u dont have the map pack yet i suggest u get it anyway cause it cool.

Profile Email
Jeff Rivett (site admin)
 Sunday, September 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM PDT  

Admin

Site Admin

Quote by: [TPU]Darkryda

i made up a list of maps, some are in my "darkryda map pack" and the others are conquest maps.

Interesting list. I'll work on setting up a map list and server configuration for it. Any server tweaks you'd like to see for "DarkRyda Day?" Also, have you thought about a day when you'd like to run it on TPU? I'd like to post an announcement on the site and put a reminder in the calendar.

-- Jeff (boot13)

Profile Email Website

Page navigation

Content generated in: 0.14 seconds New Topic Post Reply
 All times are PDT. The time is now 07:54 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content