Changes in FH2 2.52:
- balance changes made to several maps
- aircraft sound balance improved
- Tellermine 43 added
- Binoculars and some tanks and anti-tank guns have had their mis-aligned crosshairs fixed
- improvements to AI driving, including better pathfinding and negotiation of smaller obstacles
- AI-controlled aircraft bomb deadliness has been reduced
- Static AA guns now follow air targets better
- Improved handling of handheld AT explosives, especially the ones that explode on impact (e.g., the Italian AT grenade)
- Bardia: fixed broken push mode, general gameplay tweaks
- Operation Hyacinth: fixed flare spamming by bots, better (more steady and continuous) "firing" of the spotlights
- Operation Totalize: general gameplay tweaks
The JDRGaming BF2 server is now running FH2 2.52. You'll need to install the FH2 2.52 client to play on the JDRGaming server.
The FH2 client launcher should automatically detect the new version and offer to download it.
As always, please let me know if you encounter any problems.