Mojang has released a new version of Minecraft, 1.8.2.
Notable changes in 1.8.2:
- New statistics
- New frame time graph in debug screen. Activated by pressing Alt+F3 to display frame time bar chart in lower left of screen.
- Spectator Mode: Mobs no longer follow/attack you in spectator mode.
- TNT: Reverted explosion physic changes to those before the 14w31a snapshot. Explosion force is no longer directionally biased.
- Oak and Dark oak trees: Oak and Dark oak branches no longer replace blocks.
- Beacons: Now ignore bedrock above them when determining a clear view to the sky.
- Mobs: Ocelots now spawn at or above sea level, rather than at Y=63. Squids now spawn below sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Carrot on a Stick: Crafting one now removes all enchantments from the original fishing rod.
- A rather massive list of bugfixes!
The Minecraft page on this site has been updated with the latest information.
The JDRGaming server has been updated to version 1.8.2.